Saturday 30 August 2014

How To Peel An Orange

How To Peel An Orange

If you enjoy oranges you know removing the peel can be tricky. I'm not talking about the small and softer Satsuma’s and Clementine’s, who’s peel comes off easy - I'm talking about a manly orange.

These fruits won’t give up the goods without a fight, which takes awhile and leaves a mess. So I'm going to show you how to peel an orange.


Simply take a knife and cut off the top and bottom of the orange peel - exposing the orange segments.

Now using one of the exposed segment seems as a guide, score the outside of the orange's skin and peel the orange open.

This method is quick, clean and it keeps your orange pieces together.

I hope you enjoyed this video, don’t forget to check out one of the many amazing videos on our channel.

That’s it from me for now and I’ll see you next time - bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment