Friday 26 June 2015

Spiral Illusion

Spiral Illusion

I thought I'd share this spiral optical illusion with you because I thought it was quite fun. I can't remember where I first saw the concept, but I decided to make my own version to see if it would work and what do you know it does.



I couldn't explain to you the reason this spiral illusion tricks your eyes into thinking a static picture is moving, but it does.

If you have an explanation then drop me a comment here on the site or on the channel.


==================


If you enjoy the videos I make then I would say to consider becoming a Patron to the channel. Patreon was setup to help channels like mine and I would appreciate you taking a look.

More details can be found on my Patreon page here


Recommended videos


How To Make A Paper Banger

Water Tension Science Experiment 


Projects playlist

Home science playlist

Life Hack playlist

Lists and facts playlist

Space images courtesy of NASA

© Go Repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment